The focus of our corporate philosophy is the policy of sustainable raw materials.
For us, wood fiber is a real alternative that complements peat and coconut fiber.
In a special thermal-mechanical processing process, the wood chips are converted into structural fibers.
The fiber obtained is stable to nitrogen, with a soft earth color and, thanks to its low volumetric weight, an ideal additive for all kinds of substrates. The wood fiber as a complement to the peat serves the 100% BIO concept.
- The quality guarantees a stable Nitrogen volume
- No further impregnation is necessary due to the special process to which it is subjected.
- No addition of mineral fertilizers
- Structurally stable.
- Unmatched drainage properties for optimal root health and aerated soils.
- Coloration for an optically homogeneous substrate.
- Low volume weight for light soils and substrates.
Big Bales (26 Pallets per truck.)